Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DIY Green Tea Milkshakes!


So this morning, Bless, Trisha and I decided to use my macha green tea powder to make green tea milkshakes simply because we're all in freaking love with the thing. Green tea, I mean.

I'll start things off with a simple recipe. When I mean simple, I mean it. It's just really simple.


Ingredients:

1 tbsp. of Macha green tea powder
2 tbsp. of condensed milk
1/4 cup of milk
and lots of ice

(we used Hello Kitty shaped ice cubes... if they're even cubes to begin with)

Then you put all of these in the blender and, well, blend them.

I like my photogenic arm. (yes that was uncalled for)

And when you've blended everything up, voila! You've got your green tea milkshakes that may or may not guarantee that you can bring all the boys to the yard... I should shut up.

Feel free to sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on your drink to add a subtle kick.

and yes, Trisha managed to get a Starbucks cup for free.






No comments:

Post a Comment