Saturday, November 12, 2011

Le Fashion History in Le School.

As of now I'm drinking a steaming cup of hot vanilla while taking a little time to write about what happened during our Home Economics class last Thursday.

WE TALKED ABOUT FASHION. Asdfghjkl-- I've actually been waiting for this topic for... ever since my sister told me that Fashion Designing was going to be part of the third year curriculum.

So we talked a lot about how fashion was a big influence and exactly what were the factors that influenced fashion. After that we discussed fashion history. I was practically doing somersaults with my friend Bless when we started discussing Coco Chanel and the flower power and psychedelic eras (thus the reason why this blog's name is "flower child" le duh). And after that we had an activity wherein we had to design an outfit using elements from specific periods in fashion history.
 So down below is my design:






So I gathered elements from the following eras: Victorian, Psychedelic, 1960s. 

I know it's not much but I think I did an okay job on this one :)





No comments:

Post a Comment